Our Core Values
• Discerning – Seeking and weighing a broad range of perspectives, being open to input and nimble when new information arises. Deploying resources and using information in ways that result in thoughtful solutions and the best path to success. The expert crafting of risk management and insurance coverage architecture that is optimally responsive.
• Grit – Embracing opportunities, overcoming obstacles and getting up and back in the game whenever we are knocked down in order to achieve our objectives. Stepping up to face our challenges and inevitable setbacks with determination; driving to win, being resilient and seeing change as an opportunity to be better.
• Genuine – Making it easy for others to know and trust us by being approachable, forthright, responsive, calm and transparent. Doing what we said we would do, even when it is difficult. Being worthy of trust by always doing the right thing in an open and authentic way.
• Engaging – Showing respect for the dignity of others and helping and caring for them in tangible ways by being warm and welcoming. Recognizing the creativity and beauty of a passion pursued and work well done. Having a sense of humor and energy of spirit that is infectious.
• Purpose – Acting and thinking beyond ourselves and our self-interest. Having an abiding appreciation for all that we have and our responsibility to give back and make things better. Celebrating our good fortune and sharing in ways that make our community better.
• Dreaming – Turning our imagination free, thinking big, looking for a better way and seeing what is possible, but not yet done. Using today’s excellence as the springboard to tomorrow’s success.